StealthChat is a secure chat and phone application. It allows
you to have secure, unfiltered, off-the-record conversations and
phone calls. It allows you to speak freely without the risk of
your communication being intercepted, forwarded on or
- Android 2.3 or higher
- iOS 7 or higher
Yes! All messages, calls and files in StealthChat are fully
encrypted. We employ end-to-end encryption to ensure
conversations remain confidential and are private to you and
your friend. Furthermore, the encrypted messages are sent over a
connection that is SSL encrypted!
In encrypted mode, press and hold anywhere on the screen to show
the screen unlock.
Go to Settings > Security Settings > Screen Lock.
Lost Passwords cannot be recovered. However, you can
reset/uninstall the app and then set it up again. On Android
delete the app data by going to Phone Settings > Apps >
StealthChat > Clear data.
In the Contacts screen, tap on your friend then wait until the
key exchange completes.
Yes! StealthChat VoIP calls are fully encrypted like StealthChat
- Android : Tap your contact then tap the call button.
- iOS 7 : Slide to the right on your friend in the contact list to access the call button.
1) Click on the "+" symbol on the top of Contacts list.
2) Choose "Create New Group”
3) Enter a name for the group > tap "Add Participant" or "Add Contact" > choose friend > Tap "Add”
4) Click "Create" to start a secure Group Chat and You will be assigned as Owner.
Note : To add new participant, you have to start a chat (exchanging key with a contact) before invite them to a group chat.